Ramblerman

koolrayz

Guest hotrodmama024
No she does not knit, actually she really doesn't even use the sewing machine that she had to have 10 years ago...i think she used it 3-4 times.........women!

And remember your in the kitchen......if anyone is hungry i can burn toast..

What?? You are attacking people about there grammer and spelling... but you dont even make much sense in this. You try and make fun of me to knit a sweater, and this is all you come up with? You fail..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I met the AMC boys and ramblerman in canton last night. We went to a killer spot and got a race of that was flawless. I have to give props to those guys they had it setup flawlessly. Great guys good time.

The bottom line,,,,,,,,, the Ramblerman went down! :cool:

No offense to jp.....but im talking about n/a power...

yup-and that aint' cheap. ;)

Ray- Ramblerman-glad to see everyone made it out, and got er done. I would have set both of you up with more races if the night dint get cut off there at the end-but hey it was 3am. We had a full night of action. I would commend you guys on not being shit talking keyboard warriors, but I already knew both of you were not.

Ray-does this give you a pass to run a faster AMC?

JP

Im sure the AMC boys and I will see plenty of action together in the future. Steve and I need to run again to start with. I would like to run Ben someday but I will need to bring more to the table than the current setup if i dont want to embarass myself :cool:

Well I met the AMC boys and ramblerman in canton last night. We went to a killer spot and got a race of that was flawless. I have to give props to those guys they had it setup flawlessly. Great guys good time.

The bottom line,,,,,,,,, the Ramblerman went down! :cool:

Yes the I didn't have enough last nite but ray, in all fairness,tell us all about your race with that little four cylinder too!!LOL!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

yup-and that aint' cheap. ;)

Ray- Ramblerman-glad to see everyone made it out, and got er done. I would have set both of you up with more races if the night dint get cut off there at the end-but hey it was 3am. We had a full night of action. I would commend you guys on not being shit talking keyboard warriors, but I already knew both of you were not.

Ray-does this give you a pass to run a faster AMC?

5k from carb to oil pan in last years engine JP....mid 10s@130 over 3400lbs...N/A...Thats pretty cheap.... ;) Was in the car since 01 no with problemo's until i raced Jamie(bent some valves)...i dont want to start arguing about whats cheaper to build...i know you did not have much in yours and it ran very good also... :)

Good job Ray on your victory, and when you come up to re'run Steve my bro said he'd run you with his spirit if you beat Steve.......we did not that night because we figured let you enjoy your victory and did not want to seem like we were picking on ya just to get a win that night.......but now....its on like donkey kong :D ....Good job and nice meeting you..

The rest of you that didn't show but like to run your mouths :nono: ....maybe we will see ya next year...

5k from carb to oil pan in last years engine JP....mid 10s@130 over 3400lbs...N/A...Thats pretty cheap.... ;) Was in the car since 01 no with problemo's until i raced Jamie(bent some valves)...i dont want to start arguing about whats cheaper to build...i know you did not have much in yours and it ran very good also... :)

I agree on both counts. :)

The rest of you that didn't show but like to run your mouths :nono: ....maybe we will see ya next year...

And-thats the bottom line here.