I gave in to peer pressure...

SPLN SUX

Im still waiting for someone to beat me at GT4... i dont think itll ever happen ;)

I want to run ya somtime I have never raced anyone that is actually any good at GT4 before, I need to run Christian some time too..lol I want to see how i stack up compared to other GT vets.

We were having a discussion about what if GTA was online and you could play free roam online. That would be nuts.

I will be buying a PS3 when GT5 is out, GTA is out, and the price of the system is like half of what it is now. Which is realistic since the first prologue for GT5 just came out a lil while ago.

I want to run ya somtime I have never raced anyone that is actually any good at GT4 before, I need to run Christian some time too..lol I want to see how i stack up compared to other GT vets.

We were having a discussion about what if GTA was online and you could play free roam online. That would be nuts.

I will be buying a PS3 when GT5 is out, GTA is out, and the price of the system is like half of what it is now. Which is realistic since the first prologue for GT5 just came out a lil while ago.

Well if you cant get around Nurburgring in under 7 minutes flat, dont even bother ;)

In a formula car?.......i believe i have, let me check tho. I guess I'll have to pick up the controller again and see if i still can. How far into the 6's?

Haha, 6's? Im DEEP into the 5's ;)

Tell you what, ill pull up my fastest times list for Nurburgring and see if you can match em...

Heres my top 10.

1. Mazda 787B - 5:29.663

2. Jaguar XJR-9 - 5:31.336

3. Opel Astra Touring - 5:57.424

4. Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race - 6:01.474

5. BMW M3 GTR Race - 6:03.128

6. Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race - 6:08.660

7. ABT Audi TT-R Touring - 6:09.986

8. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) - 6:15.476

9. Mitsubishi lancer Evo VIII MR GSR - 7:33.841

10. Trial Celica SS-III (ZZT231) - 7:47.047