Gran Turismo 4 Challenge

Crossle

screw that, it will take me a month to memorize the track. yucky.

memorize it in sections... there are three major sections... everyhthing before the bridge, between the bridge and the high speed back section, and betweent the back section and the finish line... it only takes an hour or so before you start to remember every corner.

i found a video of someone faster than me... hats off to them, but i didnt mess with suspension either... so im sure if i knew how to mess with it, i could be faster.

found someone that is 45 seconds faster... something seems fishy... it does 245mph, but never leaves the road... that car cant be making that much down force...

memorize it in sections... there are three major sections... everyhthing before the bridge, between the bridge and the high speed back section, and betweent the back section and the finish line... it only takes an hour or so before you start to remember every corner.

i found a video of someone faster than me... hats off to them, but i didnt mess with suspension either... so im sure if i knew how to mess with it, i could be faster.

found someone that is 45 seconds faster... something seems fishy... it does 245mph, but never leaves the road... that car cant be making that much down force...

Don't have time to watch the vids yet, but is it possible they b-spec'd the second race?

Don't have time to watch the vids yet, but is it possible they b-spec'd the second race?

No, because im faster than the computer is... on every track... with almost every car with the exception of the Formula 1 and Toyota/Bently GT1 cars. I ran the Minolta and the Nissan around that course pretty hard, and never came close to the 787B. Im actully faster around almost every track with the 787B than i am with the Formula 1 car.