1992 5.0L 5-speed, how much?

Stampede

Looking at buy an LX, with 98,XXX on it, clean, only needs driver's side door pins, bottom of the drivers quarter needs some touch up paint done, drivers seat needs redone, and the paint is alittle faded. I know the history of the car, from the time it was bought new, till now. What do you think?

Thanks.

Im sorry, it's LX, hatch, pw,pd, ac, Black, grey/black tweed interior, it's 98,xxx. It's people I've known my whole life, family friends. No mods, 100% stock. I'm not to happy about the paint, faded.

It's a fox body, paint that old, especially any Ford around that period will fade and oxidize. I'd honestly say $4K and no more.

It depends if it is a 5 spd or auto. But since you have been around this car your whole life it is virtually a single owner car that you know has not been abused. Quite rare for a fox body- you probably don't even need to check the torque boxes.

Assuming it has been garaged and there isn't a lot of rust on the edges of the hatch and below the doors, being low miles and desireable black it is worth around 3750-4500 as a manual and 3000-3500 as an auto.

Whaddya think Stimmel?

HTH,

Andrew