My little cousin dropped my x-box!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing
Does anyone know where I can take it to get it fixed?I had him cleaning the lobby at the shop and when he moved the entertainment stand it fell out!A friend of mine took it to a guy in Zanesville,but he couldn't do anything with it cause he don't have the tools from x-box to work on them!Help!

I can take a look at it if you want... no promises.

what is it doing?

as far as tools, dude, it uses nothing special... that are just hex screw drivers... unless you're talking about a tree sitty... then fuck if I know how to fix it.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Well for starters ,the drawer won't open,and I'm not sure if anything else is wrong!The guy I had take it said something about the lens,but his ass could be fuul of shit!I'd really appreciate if you could take a look!I'll pay you ofcourse!"PM"me and let me know how to get ahold of you so you can tell me where to bring it!Thanx!

the 360 you cant just swap drives :( you have to get the ID from the old drive then put it on the drive your trying to put in ....my drive broke in one of mine ...it was under a year old ..was before they extended the warranty .still have it think if you need parts other then the cd drive