Buckeyes #1

1Quik7

that joke is sooooooooo funny let me tell how many times ive heard that...... 2,000,333,453,999,001, and your still gay, and you told the joke wrong tard. go find the correct joke copy it paste it post it.

Mustang owner + Michigan fan, may aswell play someplace else. You're in the wrong state. Michigan is still and always will be garbage, look at their records. How many national championships do they have? 9 times out of 10 normally ranked UNDER OSU. Thanks. :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil relax, the road to the National Championship goes through Ann Arbor. Talk your shit then when every mother fucker in this town has to pop a Zoloft just to function the next day.

Michigan will still lose, you sound too confident. It's ok though, helps you guys sleep at night when you have hopes and dreams. :)

Mustang owner + Michigan fan, may aswell play someplace else. You're in the wrong state. Michigan is still and always will be garbage, look at their records. How many national championships do they have? 9 times out of 10 normally ranked UNDER OSU. Thanks. :)

is that a fact? where did you get that info? can you please refer me to that web site, oh yeah you still didnt find out that joke,and dont talk about the stang ill piss in your food.

As I love your mom. :) It's a known fact OSU > Michigan. And I'm cool, til you mess with my food, that's drawing the line as not being a gentleman.

if you messed with my mom you have aids!, and i hope you liked the dildo she shoved 12 inches into your ass, and if osu> mich, why do we still lead the rival?

if you messed with my mom you have aids!, and i hope you liked the dildo she shoved 12 inches into your ass, and if osu> mich, why do we still lead the rival?

Seriously, who tries to turn a joke like that by making their mother look like a whore?

The Ill vs Mich is Sat night on ESPN at 8. I think if they can handle Ill on the road and Then Wisc at Camp Randal, OSU is in for a fight.

^^Agreed. Not going to miss this weekends game though, until last weekend the Illini had been playing well.