Calling out vaginas

El Karacho1647545492

lol you in boston? next time i go ther eill giv eyou the heads up and you can come to my uncles bar with me and drink for free....

just make sur eyour not italian.. or look italian... as..def all irish...well... italian isnt as bad as Brittish i guess....lol

Well i'm not pale or redheaded, and I'm portuguese, but irish people > italians. less hairy, and all that.

what's your uncle's bar? As long as its not the Purple Shamrock, i'll definitely go....gay bars ftl.

definitely hit me up, if you take me to the bar we'll throw you a party at our house. freshman pussy is the shit.

Guest hotrodmama024
dont be nice to her, this is a sexist thread, any way we can get a win we have to take em, and i have figured it all out how dicks can take over the world, kill oprah!

LMAO... i guess you dont know me to well yet. You couldnt be mean to me if you tried.

V8 what.....Well we shall see how my power steering pump and clutch hold out. lol

Guest v8_What?

what do you need power steering for too go straight. my 180sx I had in Japan never had power steering......the faster you go the easier it is too steer was my way!!!!

Now the clutch that is a different monster. Bad clutch really can jack your tranny an rear end depending on what kind of power you are putting down to the ground!

Guest v8_What?

naaaa don't worry about it. I built my car too play with. I treat it the same way I do my dirt track car. Gets a little lovin here and there playing and that is all the time I have for it. I am not going to be like some of the people on here and say "want to dig race for 20" Man that saying gets old hearing!!!! :leghump:

I am always looking for those people I can make mad!!! now if we are racing and you show me some boobies out your window......... oh by all means I am going to loose I am a male! :D

Guest v8_What?

oh so you are going to be a vagina and get a sponsor????? I see how it is.....I guess I need to finally say screw it and let the Marine Corps sponsor me!!!!!...................Naaaaaaaa they are not stickering my car up! They have been wanting to do it every since I got out here and I told them no because you are only wanting to put your brand on my car and not pay for any of the work I will ever put into it!!! So really I am not a sponsor lover by any means unless you find a small shop that is really looking to get their name out there in a big way!!!

My dirt track car had a itty bitty Marine Corps sticker on it because they were sponsoring that car for 5% of what ever payout I won.......which I usually had time for maybe 2 races a month when I was in Cali!

Guest hotrodmama024
well when you are a single mom, and have my car already, its kinda hard to race and put in expensive parts on my own, since i obviously take care of my daughter as well. My sponser is a stip club so why not right? I mean how bad can it be driving around with Dream Girls on my car?

Guest v8_What?

ok then well which car do you want to race. I know what the dirt car puts down to the ground but I am not sure you car compete with that either. When it was on the dyno it put down 432. Not too shabby I guess I need to pop me some DR's on it and give it a go. Might be interesting for the hell of it! :p

If you want the evo...............I might be staged way back from ya on that race! I was in the 10's before the current work so I do not know what to expect now! I am figuring deeper in the 10's if I can get it to hook I guess. :burn:

Or you you want some of my good cash mileage car. 06 corolla completely stock.

or finally my 2006 chevy silverado 4x4......naaaaaa I think you need some of the corolla :D