Kil-Kare 10/27

Big Steve

I know alot of you are headed to Cleveland but the ones who are not interested?

There is a Test n Tune starting at Noon. Is there anybody interested? I know I will be there. I have to see what my GTO can do on DR's. Any takers? I am curious since I had the drivers side set 3/4 to low and rubbed and my launch was basically no launch. Still ran a 13.56 @ 102. PB is in my future! I will be back at the track until I hit my mark!

Steve, how far of a drive isit. I will be down if I can get My BOV by then. I'm leaking atm.

And who told you to launch the car that way =) On slicks I forsee a 13.3.

If I dont get to go this time the 27th I will roll with you because I need to get a baseline #

Steve, how far of a drive isit. I will be down if I can get My BOV by then. I'm leaking atm.

And who told you to launch the car that way =) On slicks I forsee a 13.3.

If I dont get to go this time the 27th I will roll with you because I need to get a baseline #

I am launching the car diff now. Got some info from the GTO guys at norwalk monday! They way my car fell on it ass when the tires stuck and I still ripped a 13.562 @ 102.8. I can do better than a 13.3. I would say 13.1 or 13.2. The GTO's can go 12.9's completely stock with DR's. Plenty on LS1gto. Just not with my big ass. I was losing time when my cars shifts from 1st to 2nd also. Tires spin in the shift. Not with mickeys :D. I am anxious to see what it does! If I can get another 1.8 60 all good my way:nod:

Guest hotrodmama024
again did i ever tell you that i hated you? no well let me tell you today i hate you. do i still get steak?

Awww hate is such a strong word. I guess no steak.