Sam, other Vette Guys...Who is this?

I have raced this car we went from a 65 i hitt my top speed of 160 in 5th "Short geared i know" in redline and he was 3-4 busses away from me.........

Car is sick guy is nice and that would be a steal to sell with all the time and money invested in that car.

If I had the money I would pick this up no doubt.

I still need to post it up here on CR and RC. I agree with the flames, I really didn't like them much at first but over time they start to grow on you. I would say they look much better in person as well.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I have spent a lot of time and money to build this car right. I can assure you there were no short cuts taken. IPS and Z06 Eric have both helped with the build and tune, great job by both. Car is running great and just needs a new owner right now. I am looking to expand my business and need to free up so money.

I still need to post it up here on CR and RC. I agree with the flames, I really didn't like them much at first but over time they start to grow on you. I would say they look much better in person as well.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I have spent a lot of time and money to build this car right. I can assure you there were no short cuts taken. IPS and Z06 Eric have both helped with the build and tune, great job by both. Car is running great and just needs a new owner right now. I am looking to expand my business and need to free up so money.

the car is amazing. if it were for sale 2 years from now, i'd buy it without question. i've just got too much going on right now, to take on a 6th car, but you'll have no problem selling that car.

kirk

• 4 weeks later...