Birth control at school for 6-8th graders.

HAOLE

You think that the pill will empower more girls to have sex. You obviously haven't spent any time with sluts or drity girls.

Fact:

The girls that think it's OK to have sex ARE HAVING SEX. Smart sluts carry condoms with them so that can fuck with impunity, no kids, no aids. Dumb sluts trust teenage guys...or 30 year olds, sluts is fucked up.

The ones that are afraid of STDs or disapointing their folks ARE NOT HAVING SEX. Offering them the pill wont change that.

well arent you just a fountain of truth.

x2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because kids can be allergic to it. You're ignoring the fact that teachers aren't handing these out. Whoever want one needs to be evaluated by a medical professional before they are issued. If the schools were giving out a perscription drug of any kind, the board would be in prison, not just in the papers. You can't "hand out" anything, asprin included. Only certified medical folk can give you anything, the law adresses teachers or glorified first-aid personell called "school nurses" distribuiting drugs.

there would be quite a few lawsuites on this point alone... but very true... id throw a trip fit if they tried this with my kids

Guest 614Streets
Last time I checked no woman has had ass babies yet so why not just teach the young guys to shove it in the girls bum , her friend can lick her off while ur in the comfort zone.

Fuck private schools.. bunch of stuck up assholes

Apparently they stick it everywhere:

I also want to point out that my wife went to a private school and they end up just as pregnant as the public school kids....She graduated from CSG (Columbus School for Girls). There were girls that would go have sex in the parking lot during lunch. Private school is great for a better education, but it doesnt stop horny ass kids from giving blow jobs in the parking lot.

Here is the end of your argument: Apply it to fire arms.

By your logic, making guns available to people will make more people go out and shoot eachother. You're argument is really that flawed.

We don't give guns to children.... please play again!

Bull shit we don't! Even if you were right, I'd counter with "No, we give them to angry people with real problems, problems that make the 3-day waiting period unbearable".

Legally a child cannot own a firearm in any state in this nation. We give guns to people that have lived long enough to make their own decisions. Some people should not own guns, because they are wacko's, but we cant screen everyone.

Guest Removed
well all i can say is the wife is a teacher in high school, she teach's 9th grade, and she has kid's that have kids 1 and 2 years old! maybe the middle schoolers need BC! just my 2 cents!