Hows it going CR?

Guest Budweisr02

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Budweisr02

She's stock, just got it 2 weeks ago on my trade in of my 02 bmw 325 Ci, hated that car lemon all the way I dropped maybe 4k in it the 2 years I owned it and when I traded it I still was 6k in the hole this deal on this evo helped me tho, I've been looking into buschur how is the work they do I've heard great thing but I see u got some buschur stuff done?

Ryan

hey welcome. to all the rest i have yuengling and no you can't have it. as for buschurs work, he had the first evo in the 8's, he has a few more that are high 9's and they are street driven. his products are high in quality and he is not to far away if you have problems.

everyone drinks under age, and you dont need to bring beer to ou , but who goes into the party sober? im drunk before i leave my hotel

for the excpetion of those who want to i am sorry to hear that they do not are they virgins as well :rolleyes:

What ignorant statements. You should feel sorry for yourself, not us. People like you are the very definition of people who shouldn't be allowed to drink.

What ignorant statements. You should feel sorry for yourself, not us. People like you are the very definition of people who shouldn't be allowed to drink.

whoa whoa whoa , if you dont drink thats fine it was a jsut a stament, its people like you who should sit the fuck back and sip your cock flavored tea

whoa whoa whoa , if you dont drink thats fine it was a jsut a stament, its people like you who should sit the fuck back and sip your cock flavored tea

Wow....I am being attacked because I don't see what is sooo great about drinking all the time? Show some respect towards other peoples decisions. Just because you need to learn things the hard way dosen't mean you need to attack people that think before they act, or have a level of maturity at the age of 19, or because of past family issues.

Wow....I am being attacked because I don't see what is sooo great about drinking all the time? Show some respect towards other peoples decisions. Just because you need to learn things the hard way dosen't mean you need to attack people that think before they act, or have a level of maturity at the age of 19, or because of past family issues.

im not attacking you because of your opinion, thats fine im all for people not drinking, thats up to you not a big deal, but when you throw your opinion in and say these are the type of "ignorant" people who shouldnt drink, thats when you slipped up. i dont drink all the time, actually i have not drank more than twice since new years. so thats great that you dont but dont talk shit about people who do thats ignorant

Guest hotrodmama024

Wow.... You boys need to stop bickering. You both are under age and shouldnt be outcasting your drunkin forecast anyway.

Like both of you though.. so this isnt towards either of you personally! :)

im not attacking you because of your opinion, thats fine im all for people not drinking, thats up to you not a big deal, but when you throw your opinion in and say these are the type of "ignorant" people who shouldnt drink, thats when you slipped up. i dont drink all the time, actually i have not drank more than twice since new years. so thats great that you dont but dont talk shit about people who do thats ignorant

I can contest to atleast 2 times in the last month phil haha