Last weekend at QS&L

Stimmel1647545512

Maybe I didn't get enough sleep or maybe I'm grumpy cuz I've got shit tons to do today, but the generalized rice bashing should stop. I've continued to go out to QSL because where else am I going to go that's not so damn far from my house. Not only that, but the last 2 or 3 Fridays there have been without incidence. And you know what, at least they go out and fuckin race instead of standing around all night. Not to mention, there are some nice setups out there. No, they're not 9sec guys, and yes, there's the occasional douchebag (which, I've learned you don't have to be a ricer to be a douchebag), but it seems at times, the more hp you have, the smaller your dick shrinks and the more afraid you are to whip it out. So, it turns into an ebattle of who's dick is the biggest, dumping on people you don't even know or who's spraying or not. <-- I know, I know. Tasteless. Couldn't help the pun.

Again, I will there this Fri night and maybe even Sat. w/an out of state buddy of mine representin the Yota's, unless someone has a better idea. Better idea meaning not sitting at home on the computer in CR bitching about other enthusiasts but going out and meeting people, new and old, with some like interests.

If they are finally not bumping their stereo's, dropping trash, and racing through the parking lot then more power to them....

Hopefully they have learned not to race right next to the meeting place. If they want to keep racing 2 feet from a known meeting spot they are going to get it shut down anyway.

It has been mellow while I've been there on Fridays. As a matter of fact, the only people I've seen haul ass out front have been a couple domestics. The car doesn't neccesarily dictate the ricer. ;)

Oh, and I was being a grumpy old fart this morning. :D

It has been mellow while I've been there on Fridays. As a matter of fact, the only people I've seen haul ass out front have been a couple domestics. The car doesn't neccesarily dictate the ricer. ;)

Oh, and I was being a grumpy old fart this morning. :D

LOL! Me too :D