Any good machine shops that specialize or work with alot of imports?

cbustuner

Now before someone says I didn't search...I did with conflicting results.I got 7 pages of hits when I searched "machine shop" like these.

on the first of the 7 pages

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37837&highlight=machine+shop

on the last of the 7 pages

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6853&highlight=machine+shop

Now in one thread you have everyone recomeding fowler, and in the other thread a bunch of people that have had problems with them.In the other thread you have a bunch of people recomending m&m and in the first thread a couple people that have had bad experiences with them.Those are just two examples there were a few more like that,plus there wasn't anything really import specific,or I couldn't find a phone number or website using google for any of the shops mentioned.

So what I'm asking does anyone have any actual experience with any local shops that know imports.I need a honda block bored from 75 to 75.5mm,notched and a crank checked over, and possibly even assembly,depending on the pricing.

while Fowler doesn't specialize in imports, in my opinion they're the best machine shop in town (quality work, done when they say, for the amount they say)

They bored the block on my 4G63, and balanced the rotating assembly. Not one issue with them.

M&M machine in delware, have done tons of import stuff including sr20det's if thats what you are looking for. mike rush does great stuff and knows the import stuff really well. ive had 3 engines machined by him with no issues, and he just re built my friends sr with no issues at all.

M&M machine in delware, have done tons of import stuff including sr20det's if thats what you are looking for. mike rush does great stuff and knows the import stuff really well. ive had 3 engines machined by him with no issues, and he just re built my friends sr with no issues at all.

I like Mike as well, just be patient as he is not the fastest

wbs performance fabrication

http://www.wbsfab.com

614-734-7233

they specialize in motorcycles, but have loads of experience with autos as well. hell, the last time i was there they had a 911 race car in there. bad ass. great guys. talk to mark and tell him ben from ohio riders sent ya.