FS: Lets try this again... 2001 R/T ~ 04 SRT-4 Clone $7,500

IceMan20k

Just trying this again, is someone is really interested, I'll post up pics, but I don't have the time right now.

I prefer cash, but may take partial trade on either a good condition (Preferably) AWD Turbo DSM in Good/Excellent, mechanically and body-wise, condition , or (Not as preferred) LT1 powered B-Body *Cough* Caprice *Cough* or F-Body (Good condition), but I do need at least $4k with it. I will entertain other trade offers, but again, I need AT LEAST $4k with whatever.

Price: $7,500 (I bought it for $8,400, and over $1k between tires and mods that I did after I purchased it)

Description: Black 01 Dodge Neon R/T rebuilt as a 2004 Neon SRT-4.

Good:

- It's a full (except for door panels/side air bags, and steering wheel) conversion to an SRT-4.

- It has fresh Kuhmo Ecsta's on it.

- Injen Intake w/ K&N filter.

- Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood.

- AGP WGA set to 18/14

- Mopar BOV Conversion Plate

- Balance Shaft Removal Kit

- Stage 1 springs (or equivalent)

- Odometer warning, only because the Odometer came from the drivetrain that was swapped in, has (Less than [i'll try and keep this higher than the actual mileage on here, than my car so no disappointments) 42,000 miles.

Bad:

- Rebuilt/Salvage Title. Car was salvaged due to the hit in the rear.

- Has a small shake from up front (It's half as bad as before, due to the fact it has a new bushing on the front driver side, still needs one on the front passenger side). I've had the car for almost a year now, and the shaking just started.

- Sunroof doesn't work (Off track or something)

Thanks again for your time,

IceMan

Bump. I've still got it.

FooFooMaru, I'm waiting for a reply from the original owner of the car (the guy that saw it through it's progress)

Would it be cash, or cash and trade if, in fact, you were interested? I was just wondering because this would be perfect + 4k ;)

Guest FooFooMaru
Bump. I've still got it.

FooFooMaru, I'm waiting for a reply from the original owner of the car (the guy that saw it through it's progress)

Would it be cash, or cash and trade if, in fact, you were interested? I was just wondering because this would be perfect + 4k ;)

All i have for trade is my saturn that i'm trying to sell. Depending on what I think of the car and how clean, etc it looks i'd be selling it to get that. I have about 4,500 cash left from selling my camaro so just waiting to see what yours is like. But honestly i've been looking at Vibe's and Nissan altima's lately lol

i just need something 4door for band equipment. Interested in yours cause it's something quick and nice looking but those others are catching my interest. hah

Keep me posted.

• 3 weeks later...