hockey players are cool

EagleCock

the youtube video of this guy is funnier than reading it, but he's still my hero!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3740267

Avery suspended indefinitely for comments about ex-girlfriend (Elisha Cuthbert) :leghump::bj::leghump:

The NHL has suspended Dallas Stars forward Sean Avery indefinitely pending a hearing with commissioner Gary Bettman.

The league says the suspension was imposed Tuesday after Avery made "inappropriate public comments, not pertaining to the game."

According to the Toronto Globe & Mail, Avery didn't wait for a question from reporters at Tuesday's morning skate in Calgary and asked if a camera was present.

"I am really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada," Avery said Tuesday morning. "I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight."

Avery's ex-girlfriend, actress Elisha Cuthbert, is dating Calgary's Dion Phaneuf

from celebrityscandel.com

Elisha Cuthbert is Banging the NHL

_1_20080503235311.jpgElisha Cuthbert must love hockey more than anything else in this world, or at least hockey players. Lately the cute blonde has been passed around from player to player more than a hockey puck and she’s currently on her third NHL score in just a few months.

After banging NHL champion Sean Avery for almost two years, Elisha Cuthbert called it quits last August, then she briefly hooked up with Habs’ Mike Komisarek and this weekend she was just found fooling around with Dion Phaneuf from the Calgary Flames. With her career not going anywhere lately, she certainly has to occupy herself with something, and what better way than by cheering for her favorite hockey players in the most intimate way?