Bowling.

neonkiller

What Lb balls are you looking for and what price? I have some that i wouldn't mind to sell for a good price. bob hart is a good guy. kenny that works with him is my good friends dad. they both do good work and give some nice deals also.

What Lb balls are you looking for and what price? I have some that i wouldn't mind to sell for a good price. bob hart is a good guy. kenny that works with him is my good friends dad. they both do good work and give some nice deals also.

I like a lighter ball i'm more of the guy who throws it half way down the lane then hooks that shit for a strike....

i wouild say 11-14

I might have to do the same, Shanton. Bowling season has arrived.

Get ahold of me word on the street is there will be some friday going down in a undisclosed lane with free crysal champag:) ne

11-14 lb? LOL. do you have a vagina? Holy shit. My 14 year old son throws a 14 lb ball.

Me and Big A Vs. CR. $100. Lock it in. lol

Don't laugh. He is absolutely the most unorthodox bowler I have ever seen. But whatever it is that he does..........it works.

11-14 lb? LOL. do you have a vagina? Holy shit. My 14 year old son throws a 14 lb ball.

Me and Big A Vs. CR. $100. Lock it in. lol

I have been bowling 1 time in the last 4 months, I guess I need to start again. But if neonkiller or anyone wants a 15 or 16 lb bowling ball let me know.

I have been bowling 1 time in the last 4 months, I guess I need to start again. But if neonkiller or anyone wants a 15 or 16 lb bowling ball let me know.

PM me with a list of stuff you got and want to get rid of. I might need to get rid of my 10 year old messengers.

What color you got?

Pretty much looking for a transparent green or blue. Dont care what brand I just want it to look sweet, I'll take care of the rest;)

Buck 351 gimmie till mid winter and we can do somthin with a lil wager:cool:

If you guys are looking for high performance balls, they are tons cheaper online, even after you have them drilled. Obviously shoes and bags are also cheaper online (bowlingball.com, etc). If you are looking for plastic balls or entry level hook balls, they are usually just as cheap (after drilling) if you buy them at regular stores.

Oh, and it is definitely an urban myth that the balls sold online are rejects from the manufacturer. Unless they are sold as blem balls, of course...

If you guys are looking for high performance balls, they are tons cheaper online, even after you have them drilled. Obviously shoes and bags are also cheaper online (bowlingball.com, etc). If you are looking for plastic balls or entry level hook balls, they are usually just as cheap (after drilling) if you buy them at regular stores.

Oh, and it is definitely an urban myth that the balls sold online are rejects from the manufacturer. Unless they are sold as blem balls, of course...

This is true. Buying a high end ball from online you have to watch out for, but for a plastic ball they are all the same. I say get a ball from a local pro shop, you will only end up saving $10 if that. If anything happens to the ball you can just take it back in and they will hook you up. http://www.buddiesproshop.com is also good for bags & shoes.

neonkiller- it sounds like you want plastic cheap ball. I say just go to the pro shop in the palace or holiday and check them out. They often keep all the colors on display and stock all the different weights. Most of the time they can drill them right then for ya also.

This is true. Buying a high end ball from online you have to watch out for, but for a plastic ball they are all the same. I say get a ball from a local pro shop, you will only end up saving $10 if that. If anything happens to the ball you can just take it back in and they will hook you up. www.buddiesproshop.com is also good for bags & shoes.

neonkiller- it sounds like you want plastic cheap ball. I say just go to the pro shop in the palace or holiday and check them out. They often keep all the colors on display and stock all the different weights. Most of the time they can drill them right then for ya also.

True.

I bought my son a 14 lb ball. It's a yellow and black one. Can't remember the name. Good beginner resin ball. I've been teaching him how to hook it and it does move. The ball was $100 and drilling was free. They can do shoes for like $50 or so and a bag for about $20. You'd be set for under $100.