Hello!

Guest Hondagirl

Guest Blue97accord
Hello

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Schmuckingham/catedited1.jpg

I'd like to let everyone know that this is no girl. It is a creepy guy who set up an account here to try to frame me for cheating on my girlfriend. He has apparently been stalking me and my girlfriend for quite some time now. I am being dead serious here and i have proof to back it.

Guest Blue97accord
if you're being serious you should be banned for bringing that kind of drama here.

also, how can you be framed for cheating on your girl. either you put your dick in someone else or you didnt. dick move if you did.

Hey, I was On here first, this dude isn't even from columbus. And to answer your how, he is posing as this chick to see if I hit on "her" then he planned to send the PMs to my girlfriend saying that I'm cheating on her. If you don't believe me check out facebook. Just look up "her" name, which "she" claims is Kat Bahl. I didn't try to bring any drama, but this dude is fucking scum. He tried to rape my girlfriend when she fell asleep.

Guest Blue97accord
Do not play games, John, Both these accounts have come from the same IP (your IP). You are not fooling anyone.

what the hell are you talking about? which two acounts?