Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race

AS I STATED IN MY LAST THREAD THIS IS NOT MY CAR

ITS A FAST CRX THOUGHT SOMEONE HERE MIGHT BE INTERESTED 11 SEC CAR $5500

This car is fast!

i need to sell asap

CRX

JDM b16 with 30K on the engine and tranny

MSD EVERYTHING (including SCI for 2 step and timing controll)

Cometic headgasket with ARP headbolts

avid mounts>custom solid rear mount for hard launches

stock pr3 ecu

aebs intake manifold

aem fuel rail

edelbrock throttle body

b&m fuel pressure regulator

dc sports 4-1 header(heat wrapped)> no catback with the car

custom cold air intake going through passenger headlight

msd plug wires

zex spark plugs

act xtreme pressure plate

act 6 puck disc

act streetlite flywheel

dc sports short shifter

autometer tachometer w/ shift light

brand new brake pads,calipers,rotors all the way around the car

carbon look steering wheel with buttons

z10 traction bars>fresh aligment early last year

fiberglass sunroof filler>lighter for racing

coilover suspension> I pulled 1.71 60 ft.s on this suspension

i will include the nitrous and carbon coated gears and extra paint and other parts

thanks

ethan

740-466-6481

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/473623076.html

AS I STATED IN MY LAST THREAD THIS IS NOT MY FUCKING CAR COPPER HEAD LEARN HOW TOO READ.....

Um smart guy, he locked your thread because the rule is now that you have to post the info in the thread, not just the link to CL. Read the rules. You have already had a 3 day ban a few months ago, next one is a week, ignorance is no defense, read the rules and act like you have a pair of brain cells. Nobody cares if the car is not yours.....

Per Anthony:

4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay or Craigslist ad, you can add it to your post if you would like.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27684

Perhaps you would like to edit the beginning of this thread with less attitude since you look like an ass.

FYI, we have been a little ban happy today, so calm it down a little.

BTW Brian who is "we"? :D

Um smart guy, he locked your thread because the rule is now that you have to post the info in the thread, not just the link to CL. Read the rules. You have already had a 3 day ban a few months ago, next one is a week, ignorance is no defense, read the rules and act like you have a pair of brain cells. Nobody cares if the car is not yours.....

Per Anthony:

4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay or Craigslist ad, you can add it to your post if you would like.

Perhaps you would like to edit the beginning of this thread with less attitude since you look like an ass.

Thats work talk, my bad. The "we" thing pops out all the time as a way of me showing ownership. I forget this is the forum world when I start to get in corrective behavior mode. :cool:

You have been ban happy.... you, you, you. you, you :D

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Per Anthony:

FYI Copperhead banned me for something I didnt do..... a few months back..... I could care less if he sells it. But Its not my car so why should I have to post everything.....

Lock it I could care less honestly.

Thought someone here would like to see it. And he can have a lil more respect then being immature...... and typing imma tard in my thread wtf is that.... It wasnt the rules when I signed up maybe he should inform people when they are changed. Im not reading the rules everyday.

FYI Copperhead banned me for something I didnt do..... a few months back..... I could care less if he sells it. But Its not my car so why should I have to post everything.....

Lock it I could care less honestly.

Thought someone here would like to see it. And he can have a lil more respect then being immature...... and typing imma tard in my thread wtf is that.... It wasnt the rules when I signed up maybe he should inform people when they are changed. Im not reading the rules everyday.

See that is whats wrong with your generation, it's never your responsibility to be informed, someone must spoon feed you all information. Since you don't care if it gets locked I will, I hadn't planned on it but if you will not read the rules don't sell or post links to shit here. Have a great evening.