Firearm owners

Scotty2Hotty

Anyone familiar with the Duracoat system for your firearms? It's more of an adhesive coating/paint. Just wondering if anyone has any of their weapons coated in this, or know of people that provide this service?

Example:

http://www.duracoat-firearm-finishes.com/images/DURACOAT-2.jpg

http://www.oakridgecustomfinishing.com/resources/_wsb_328x264_For-Website.jpg

What's the point of this, other than blingin' your weapon? Is it a proper protective finish?

I have a large camp blade whos teflon is wearing down, gunna need to re-coat with something.

It's a real protective finish, not exactly for blinging out a weapon. I've seen a few of a duracoat weapons and I love the finishes on them

http://www.lauerweaponry.com/

It's a coating rather than an actual blueing process. I like going to more subdued colors, rather than your normal gun blue.

I've seen a guy on OT WMD forum do it to a few of his weapons, specifically the Urban MirageFlage that you posted. I eventually plan to do it to atleast one of my guns, probably a 10/22, sometime in the future. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

I remember finding a company who will coat them for you, but didn't save the link. I need to find it again.

Like three years ago, I was on a first date and definately had to drop a fat shit. I was touching her when my stomach felt like a dryer.. set on extra dry.

Anyway, I run to the bathroom holding my butt when I finally reach what i call ground zero. Explosions, blood and joy happened on that toilet, all in a span of 15 seconds.

Then it woudln't flush. I even tried scooping some out. She came a knockin on the door and I knew I was fucked. So I jerked off to her knocking on the door and bailed out of the bathroom window.

Never saw the bitch again.

Like three years ago, I was on a first date and definately had to drop a fat shit. I was touching her when my stomach felt like a dryer.. set on extra dry.

Anyway, I run to the bathroom holding my butt when I finally reach what i call ground zero. Explosions, blood and joy happened on that toilet, all in a span of 15 seconds.

Then it woudln't flush. I even tried scooping some out. She came a knockin on the door and I knew I was fucked. So I jerked off to her knocking on the door and bailed out of the bathroom window.

Never saw the bitch again.

LOL. wonderful read at 6:30 in the morning. bravo Sam