Kimbo fights in MMA

Linn1647545492

I was 7-1 when I tried my hand at MMA.

Let me tell you-you take a clear elbow to the temple like that-there is a good chance your hitting the mat. Its Bo's his fault for backing up to the net. That being said-he was not that bad-you can tell by how quickly he covered his head, and how tense his legs were. If your near that point of being knock'd out-the legs get very loose.

Bo needed to go RIGHT at Kimbo from the start, or get him on the ground to beat him. He did neither.

Were you 7-1 as an Amateur or Pro?

Were you 7-1 as an Amateur or Pro?

All Amateur.

I was getting offers for "pro" fights-IE, you get paid instead of just getting matched up with another like guy from a different dojo, but it was not enough for me to risk getting my wig split. All the guys I train with that have been pro fro some time, and the mainstream big name UFC guys I have met-are meat heads with 1/2 a fuctioning brain. I'm not standing in line for that.

I'm a Kimbo fan with enough training and experience he is gonna be a beast!

If that fails I guess he can always go back to street fighting or hell become a pro boxer I'm sure he would get a lot of burn on the tv just for his street fights popularity

What weight? Was he local? does he ever fight in Cleveland-Detroit-New York

More than likely he fought at 170 possibly 185 now he is 220ish....I know he fought all over the U.S. He is from Circleville, Ohio.....when he was fighting he trained in Grove City and every saturday at Rich Franklin's Gym in Cinncinati.

More than likely he fought at 170 possibly 185 now he is 220ish....I know he fought all over the U.S. He is from Circleville, Ohio.....when he was fighting he trained in Grove City and every saturday at Rich Franklin's Gym in Cinncinati.

Funny-I actually had a fight there. It was my only one South of Cleveland

I'm out of it though. I'm not "crazy" enough to enjoy it.