WTB: Camcorder

BloodRed

I am looking to up the number of camcorders my ghost hunting group can use. I prefer Sony since they have the best night shot, but others would be considered depending on price. I am looking for just about any type of recording media (Hi8, Mini DVD, DVD, HD, Flash card, etc...) No VHS or VHS-C. Must be working but willing to take ones that are missing cables and batteries. Willing to pay resonable prices depending on what you have and what it comes with. Thanks.

I might be getting my mini DV one back soon. Not the best camera in history, its got nightshot though. I wouldnt really be willing to sell...more willing to tag along on some hunts :)

LOL, sorry our group is not looking to add new members and normally don't take anyone but experienced people with us. And really this is one of the most boaring hobbies anyone can have. I would say about 98% of the time nothing happens and we have 8 hours of video in one room and nothing happens. If you would like to go on a ghost hunt, I will suggest going to one of the public over-night ghost hunts at the old Mansfield Reformatory. But you have to be 21 and over to go.