Creative Lawn Care FTL

smokin5s

so I had them last year for my lawn care and have outstanding service...

Since then, I have requested that they stop coming on 4 seperate ocassions... twice on my bill, and twice over the phone.... I have provided dates that they spoke with me on the phone as well as they have actually read my bills to me over the phone where I stated that if they come again I will not pay... (the lady read word by word to me where it said, "If you do this again I WILL NOT PAY") yet they have just turned me into collections....

I have already contacted the BBB and they are not responding to them either... Not to sound like a complainer, but how does a company think that they can service your lawn even though you have told them that you do not want their service and won't pay again and yet they still expect for you to pay for something that you did not ask for.

Sounds like the shit most lawn care companies do. Hope you come out on top.

I ran a succesful Lawncare company for 18 years. Never did anything like that. There are some good Lawncare companies out there, but you only hear about the bad ones.

I know if you tried that kind of stuff in the areas I worked in, you would be out of business within a year.

I ran a succesful Lawncare company for 18 years. Never did anything like that. There are some good Lawncare companies out there, but you only hear about the bad ones.

I know if you tried that kind of stuff in the areas I worked in, you would be out of business within a year.

I know of a few customers that they had last year that will not be repeat customers next year