Black friday

Gergwheel1647545492

I bought so much shit I could cry.

(2) Navigon 2100T GPS systems (look them up, you'll be as impressed as I am. Garmin and Tom Tom what? My Magellan just got returned twenty minutes ago!)

(1) HP laptop AMD X2 with a buncha shit

(1) 2GB dual-channel RAM set for said laptop

A ton of toys and games for the kids

(4) boxes of ammo :D

Buncha clothes

Plus all of the stuff I ordered online the other day.

How do you like your Navigon thus far? I just picked one up with the lifetime traffic from a guy who got it at the $99 staples price but he sold it for $200 which is still under the price of the unit alone not including the other $99 that the traffic costs so I still made out.

I was impressed on my drive home with it the reality view is sweet as shit if you are in an unfamiliar area it could really help.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you like your Navigon thus far? I just picked one up with the lifetime traffic from a guy who got it at the $99 staples price but he sold it for $200 which is still under the price of the unit alone not including the other $99 that the traffic costs so I still made out.

I was impressed on my drive home with it the reality view is sweet as shit if you are in an unfamiliar area it could really help.

I am absolutely impressed with this, especially after the week I spent with my Magellan 3200. You point is right, too, as the total package with the Traffic Updates put retail at $398. I got both of mine at $99, but $200 is still a steal.

Anthony I'm sure there is a way to do this I just haven't messed around with it a lot just yet. I know on the Garmin it pretty much displays the road you are passing, I'm sure the Navigon does it there is either a setting I don't have on or I have the map too far out. Any luck getting yours to do this?