FS: '05 Suzuki Gsx-r600, Clean Title, Low Miles, 100% Stock, Low Price!

Foo_909

The winning bidder has not responded yet or paid the deposit... Colt I sent ya a PM. I need this thing gone this weekend.

nothing like waiting for less than a day before trying to sell it out from under him.

The guy who won had a new account with 0 feedback, I wasn't going to sell it until the 48 hour period expired, I stated in the auction a deposit was due within that time frame. Just getting potential buyers lined up.

Here's the e-mail I just got from him.

""Hi Matt, I'm Justin. A unauthorized user made the purchase using my account information. I suspect it may have been my little brother. My password and user id are saved in my email and that could be where they were found. My cell phone gets my email and thats how I knew all this had taken place because ebay sent me a message immediately. I still haven't been able to get anyone to confess concerning this but I hope you can understand my reason for not following through with this transaction. I wanted to let you know asap so you could re-list the bike or let a bidder have a second chance offer. I'm very sorry for the inconvience and I wish you the best of luck. Justin"

I've already left him negative feedback. I cannot file an unpaid item dispute until the 13th.

So instead of trying to judge my character, get the facts slim. :)

If colt doesn't want it, I'm going to second chance offer it to the next highest bidder...