ok, this is driving me crazy

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk. i got a 3o of keys and im bout to have some fun. good bye. you are the weekest link

Remember the commercial where a guy has a skillet, and an egg and he takes the egg and cracks it into the skillet over a burner as a way to get people not to use illegal substances around the 80's or so and it was a very catchy commercial and had a big following and people who were against drugs would repeat the commercial all the time as a way to tell you drugs are bad, and even after a while drug dealers started to think the commercial was preety cool but kept selling drugs because they were too lazy to get jobs and being shot at and high is like 100 times more fun than sitting in a cubicle or working at Mcdonalds and making french fries and really small burgers, well they are small but not as small as white castle burgers, and did you ever see that movie about the guys that went to white castle it was pretty cool, but not as cool as that movie where the guy put Mr. Happy in a pie and that girl kept talking about band camp, and I guess in the end all I'm trying to say is the world would be a better place is they never discontinued clear pepsi.

I get it from time to time, no clue why.

I also have a dead spot in my left eye. Almost seems like it comes and goes though, it's weird. Once I notice it when I'm reading something it drives me crazy, because its just this black dot in the center of my vision. Is this at all correctable? I've been considering laser surgery so I don't need glasses any more, but I wasn't sure if a dead spot is correctable.

Remember the commercial where a guy has a skillet, and an egg and he takes the egg and cracks it into the skillet over a burner as a way to get people not to use illegal substances around the 80's or so and it was a very catchy commercial and had a big following and people who were against drugs would repeat the commercial all the time as a way to tell you drugs are bad, and even after a while drug dealers started to think the commercial was preety cool but kept selling drugs because they were too lazy to get jobs and being shot at and high is like 100 times more fun than sitting in a cubicle or working at Mcdonalds and making french fries and really small burgers, well they are small but not as small as white castle burgers, and did you ever see that movie about the guys that went to white castle it was pretty cool, but not as cool as that movie where the guy put Mr. Happy in a pie and that girl kept talking about band camp, and I guess in the end all I'm trying to say is the world would be a better place is they never discontinued clear pepsi.

HOLY FUCKING RUN-ON SENTENCE!

I get the twitch from time to time too. It'll go away in a few days. You'll twitch just long enough to wanna gouge your eyeballs out.