ok, this is driving me crazy

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the eye twitch, too. When it comes, it usually does it for 2 of 3 days. Sometimes, I just smack myself in the eye. I was actually in an interview once and it kept doing it; bad. Everytime she would look down at my resume or whatever, I would smack myself in the eye and then drop my hand real quick like nothing happened. She kept glancing at me weird but I don't think she ever caught me. BTW, I still got the job. :D

Crystal Pepsi was marketed as a caffeine-free "clear alternative" to normal colas, equating clearness with purity and health. Its marketing tagline was "You've never seen a taste like this". However, the taste was not significantly different from other colas; unlike other colorless soft drinks, which usually have a lemon-lime flavor, Crystal Pepsi tasted much like original Pepsi.

That should "Clear" up any misunderstandings....haha

Give it a try. I'm sure it still tastes the same as it did back in the '90s.

HAHAHA, I forgot about GLASS bottles damn 17 dollars for a bottle of pop doesnt seem to far off, I got a 20oz Dr. Pepper the other day and it was like 1.29 whatever happend to like a dollar and 4 cents...? ( and yes I know I'm only 24 dont need the "I remember when a frankfurter only cost a nickel"....

hahahah there trying to bust out 17 bucks from me for that shit. ill take your word and be glad ive never had it. but now if that was Surge then id be all over it.

i guess i need to post a pic so i dont get the post below

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/13/300px-Surge_logo.png

hahahaha right. shouldnt you be trying to get me to come over to your place. i think you might be able to take me brian. ur like 19yrs older then me and prob wiegh 40lbs more then me. i was just simply throwing out there that i got some damn good cookies if you feel you deserve one