how to change rear spark plugs 92 toyota camry v6

CJINOHIO03

from wikianswers.com

I did the job myself in a bit over 1 hour and it's very very easy:

1) The spark plug gap on just about all Camry engines 92-96 is 0.043 inches 2) DO ONLY 1 plug at a time. 3) start in the back because they are hardest to remove. 4) All you need to do is squeeze your hand in the gap and remove the wire, The using extensions and a 5/8 socket (or whatever it's called) uscrew the plug. Make sure you have a little piece of rubber (cylinder) in the socket so the plug will stick inside of it. 5) when fully unscrewed: simply pull it out. 6) Vaseline will help to prevent seizing you don't need to buy any other products. 7) Screw in the new plug (by hand using the extensions) then using thee wrench tighten it. 8) put back the wire and move on to the next plug.

This sounds long but is actually real simple. And once the 3 plugs in the back are done, the front ones take about 10 minutes to do (max).

I recommend you only use NGK's as they are recommended by Toyota, use only platinum tipped plugs. Toyota user manuals advise you not to use anything else.

Always check and properly gap the plugs to 0.043 inches or as specified on your VECI label under the hood.

And again, i did this job myself already and exactly like i just explained. If you need space you can always remove some of the hoses that are in your way.

Good Luck!