Hallman Pro manual boost controller

y2k2gt

• 2 weeks later...

From their website:

Evolution Kit: $165.00

This kit is available in two different length cable systems. One is our standard length cable which is 72 inches long. Two is a shorter cable (48 Inches) specifically made for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo installation which is featured in our How To installation article.

Kit Includes:

Hallman Pro Valve integrated with cockpit controller cable, 3 feet of vacuum line, mounting bracket, hardware kit and specific installation instructions.

Key features: Billet Aluminum, Anodized, Laser Engraved. Can control boost from inside the car. Available in Black, Red, Blue or Purple.

Hallman Boost controllers are the best we have used here at the shop and we sell a ton of them.

Johsua

SlowMotion Motorsports

is that for a cockpit mount? if so id like to see it. how long is the one you have? its goin in a turbo 89 camaro turbo will be up front on the driver side right infront of the wheel well.

The one I have started as the Pro valve which is $105. I then bought the cockpit controller kit which was $80. It has a 72" cable. I had it mounted under the dash and the valve reached all the way to the front of the car.

Sorry it took so long to reply as I don't check this area very often.

It is still for sell and it does work great.

Eddie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...