ls1plus vs corysmach1

99ta

That was are 3rd race the first race Zane missed 3rd and the second race he hit the rev limiter.....it was fun and Zane is a cool kid. It is nice to find people like Zane with a nice car that just want to race and have fun. Hell he even drove down to my town to race....which more people should do I have a lot of good roads.... Nice runs Zane!

That was are 3rd race the first race Zane missed 3rd and the second race he hit the rev limiter.....it was fun and Zane is a cool kid. It is nice to find people like Zane with a nice car that just want to race and have fun. Hell he even drove down to my town to race....which more people should do I have a lot of good roads.... Nice runs Zane!

Fun run. You guys were cool. I will bring my head next time so we have 3 good runs instead of one.

Cory, Not much. I need a tranny, so I don't want to waste the bottom end as well yet.

Jason, we will race, except for I am going to use the new tractor, and we will end going thru the pond,

So it has been brought, bitch.

Thats true either way it will be strong!!