Verizon phones

Sam1647545489

I'm buying 2 Iphones at the end of January when our contract is up with verizon. Verizon has screwed me on my Razr.

All my music is from Itunes so having an Ipod and phone that plays M4P M4A files is key. I have seen the light that is Apple's simplicity. Visual Voice mail is freakin' cool. My Brother in law has had one for 4 months now. All the haters will tell you how bad the Iphone is. I have used one a lot and love it.

The voyager is nice I have had mine since last Wednesday and I love it. It IS NOT an iPhone but it does what it was meant to do well and you have verizons network which is leaps and bounds above AT&T's IMO.

I also know that Verizons wireless network is faster then AT&T's if you use the internet you WILL get a significant speed difference. I love the touch screen on it and the colors it displays are nuts.

I was under the impression there was true html internet access with the phone (if your plan supports it)? I too am trying to decide between Voyager and iPhone. I was leaning towards Voyager b/c I'm already with Verizon and the plans aren't too bad for the internet access. So are you not able to access the internet from anywhere like you can with the iPhone?

I was under the impression there was true html internet access with the phone (if your plan supports it)? I too am trying to decide between Voyager and iPhone. I was leaning towards Voyager b/c I'm already with Verizon and the plans aren't too bad for the internet access. So are you not able to access the internet from anywhere like you can with the iPhone?

You can access the internet, but it doesn't have wifi like the iPhone. The iPhone is 4 times cooler, but I can't switch from Verizon. It's not worth it $$$ wise since everyone in my family and my wife's family is on Verizon.