nOOb

JDMpwrdhatchy

Hey my name is AJ, im new here..I work at Round II Racing, fabing,tuning,welding...all that fun stuff... i currently dont have a car due to a nice high speed police chase..but will begin building something very soon...and im an :asshole: def tell you that now lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Pics of the civic? Oh wait you don't have a car now. :cool:

i put a new front end on the car and sold it..but correct i dont have it now.... and i cant decide what to buy..01 s4, build a single turbo fox body or do another turbo eg...or there is always the dsm thing again

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/n500087906_27845_38951.jpg

The hatchy, before police chase

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/n500087906_27846_40761.jpg

and after, bad part is it was a low speed wreck and didnt do anything o the other car, if you believe that one

You still suck at teh police chases... lol. ... look at all the periods... Welcome to CR, bout time you got on here, now we'll see if you can live up to your asshole status from 740, you are going to have some competition here for sure! ...

... ... ... ...

... ...

Guest hotrodmama024
Welcome! Sad to say........ (just to piss you off )... hehe....... I actually would love to have a chase down with cops, but i just dont want to get caught.

then he would have to pay a $90 speeding ticket, and wouldn't be able to brag all over the internet that he went 200mph and still got caught.

170mph and got to watch a sweet video got a new friendly lawer that congraulated me on how fast my car was, uh got the title he's that kid that had that fast ass car that it took 8 cops to catch him. dicovered that stock honda sleeves will hold 12psi at 11k for 9 minutes straight, also learned that douglas extraxs... are very underratted for stealies,crow harness's do work, and that old drivers suck..and cops still have a hard time catching a car with a low comp motor smashed front end no boost and on fire.... at all looked pretty sweet really,and was a very LARGE learning experience for me, have you learned any of that?lol..and hotrodmama i met you at round 2's dyno day..i was the one working on the SRT4 like all day

170mph and got to watch a sweet video got a new friendly lawer that congraulated me on how fast my car was, uh got the title he's that kid that had that fast ass car that it took 8 cops to catch him. dicovered that stock honda sleeves will hold 12psi at 11k for 9 minutes straight, also learned that douglas extraxs... are very underratted for stealies,crow harness's do work, and that old drivers suck..and cops still have a hard time catching a car with a low comp motor smashed front end no boost and on fire.... at all looked pretty sweet really,and was a very LARGE learning experience for me, have you learned any of that?lol..and hotrodmama i met you at round 2's dyno day..i was the one working on the SRT4 like all day

would rather not learn all that, thanks though.