nOOb

JDMpwrdhatchy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RoundII in the house!Damn AJ,lokks like you already got signed up for english class!

ahh, My dumbass went to west muskingum what do you expect? when the teachers make you watch stupid movies and fall asleep. Could be the reason i work on cars, instead of sitting and studying peoples grammer on a forum?

ahh, My dumbass went to west muskingum what do you expect? when the teachers make you watch stupid movies and fall asleep. Could be the reason i work on cars, instead of sitting and studying peoples grammer on a forum?

theres nothing to study when you post complete jibberish.

no...got a little stretched but 165-170 is good..cluster says 150 it was pointing at mph given the distance sounds good, and i have went through all the well you reving it to this with this tranny bullshit. reving to 11k with type r and 4.9 final drive..so you can do all the math for me and would be around a 23inch tall tire..but not 200

seriously how hard is that to make that somewhat readable?

theres nothing to study when you post complete jibberish.

seriously how hard is that to make somewhat readable?

Jibberish=jdhsbvfsrjhvbrekjvbrjvnbjdsnbh

and, No the car did not do 200, at best 165-170.While driving, the cluster located past the steering wheel,but before the windshield was pointing at MPH (mile per hour). The needle was,assuming you understood that?

There have been many arguements about my car,with gearing and how much power the car made.

The car did in fact go 165-170 while the officers were in pursuit of me.

I'll say that my first impression of Aj was about the same, thought he was full of shit, and an arrogant prick, some dumbass ricer from zanesville... then he came up to the shop and proved it. :D

Kidding aside,He really does know his shit when it comes to tuner cars, and he's picking up the domestic side quick as well, and shawn can vouch for how quick he picked up tig welding, wish i could lol.

Now if he'll just get a real car, he can be cool like everyone else... Oh that and fix the giant dent in my wifes car door, apearently he backs up as well as he runs from cops... :D

Hey, I need to get with you and shawn for a roll cage for the ranger. full 12pt, some frame ties and all that. you feel like building a jungle gym?

Welcome, I would love to see a video of that chase, it would be interesting to watch...

my lawyer said he would give it to me, but has yet to. but watching it with your mom and the lawyer sitting there going "only thing i have seen pull away from a cruiser like that is a street bike" and then talked about my car the whole meeting

I'll say that my first impression of Aj was about the same, thought he was full of shit, and an arrogant prick, some dumbass ricer from zanesville... then he came up to the shop and proved it. :D

Kidding aside,He really does know his shit when it comes to tuner cars, and he's picking up the domestic side quick as well, and shawn can vouch for how quick he picked up tig welding, wish i could lol.

Now if he'll just get a real car, he can be cool like everyone else... Oh that and fix the giant dent in my wifes car door, apearently he backs up as well as he runs from cops... :D

Hey, I need to get with you and shawn for a roll cage for the ranger. full 12pt, some frame ties and all that. you feel like building a jungle gym?

lol i try, and thats alot of cage... but im sure it could happen

and here are a few cars i have built:

99 impreeza rs,not wrx swapped,built ej25,3in up and down pipe,hydra,custom turbo setup

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/Oct11_0003.jpg

04 srt-4,JMF sheet metal intake,hahs racecraft 20g,aem ems,crane 16's,act 6 puck, works stage 2 tranny,every boomba bolt on they sell,stage 2 injectors,blitz sbc color, made 383whp...oh yeah it has stock lower i/c pipe and stock fmic :D

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/Oct11_0001.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/Oct11_0002.jpg

ghetto tuning:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/Oct11_0007.jpg

and $250 wideband

1$ worth of duct tape

wideband not moving the whole night...priceless

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/JDMpwrdhatchy/Oct11_0005.jpg

Guest hotrodmama024

You bad person you!!! kiding. I met you and everyone else over at Round II Round Racing... I have to say they are some good guys. Might have had some trouble in the past.. but really who hasnt?

Besides me of course. lol

Be easy on the little guy,guys!AJ won't be getting to crazy on here cause he is representing my shop!

Why didn't I have to go to "english class"?

Chat-speak: Negative

Capitalization: Check

Punctuation: Check

A complete thought: Check

Comprehendable: Check

Congratulations on a perfect score! You have been granted an honorary degree from the Grammar Nazi English Academy!

Carry on!

Chat-speak: Negative

Capitalization: Check

Punctuation: Check

A complete thought: Check

Comprehendable: Check

Congratulations on a perfect score! You have been granted an honorary degree from the Grammar Nazi English Academy!

Carry on!

Man dats wak dat u wood eevn think u cood tell dem kats dat dey gramma iz bad. Yo, if it wuz me dawg I woodint eevn let u talk too me dat way cuz! Reel talk!