Cheap turbo 5.0...

Stimmel1647545512

why is it at $1?

because of the fucking down syndrome ad authors on CL who do that so you will see their post, as if it makes a fucking difference in people buying it. in general, when I type in "$1000", I dont want to see your fucking 35k Lexus.

If you cant tell, I hate the fucking retards that do this.

because of the fucking down syndrome ad authors on CL who do that so you will see their post, as if it makes a fucking difference in people buying it. in general, when I type in "$1000", I dont want to see your fucking 35k Lexus.

If you cant tell, I hate the fucking retards that do this.

lol,but that car could be sick if its tuned right im guessing

that would be a pretty simple car to figure out and would be good for around 500rwhp as it sits

500 rwhp on a stock 302 with a turbo? that would need a hell of alot of boost to make that kind of power... especially considering to 87's made what, 200 crank hp from the factor?

500 rwhp on a stock 302 with a turbo? that would need a hell of alot of boost to make that kind of power... especially considering to 87's made what, 200 crank hp from the factor?

probaly around 12-15lbs and a f303 with some rollor rockers it it would be able to see that mark hell stock explorer motors with turbos are seeing the 500rwhp mark no problem at all. it's all in the tune