What size intercooler piping do I run...HELP PLEASE! RB25 240

BDHG940

I am doing a turbo upgrade on my rb25 240 and putting a t70 turbo with a front mount. Compressor outlet is 2 1/2", intercooler is 3", and throttle body is 3 1/2".

I have a 2 1/2" univeral intercooler pipe set the dude gave me when I got the car and reducers for the intercooler to 2 1/2". Should I just get a 3 1/2" to 2 1/2" reducer for the throttle body and just run it all that way? Or is there any reason that I should run it all 3" and get all necessary couplers for that diameter.

Any help would be great

Im shooting for around 380-400 wheel. People are running about the same setup 14psi on the t70 for that hp. Im going to do the aem ems so I can get a good tune and have a few other mods so I think its realistic power goals.

So just run 3" on the cold side? My turbo I think hotside outlet vband is only 2 1/2" though. So whoever mentioned running larger on the hot, I dont think thats going to be possible. I have looked for something that would take me from 2 1/2 to 3" for the downpipe but cant find anything.

ok just thought it was weird running 2 1/2" to that throttle body that is 3 1/2". I have the reducers for the intercooler taking it from 3 to 2 1/2" which is the piping that I have already. Ill just run the 2 1/2" piping that came with the car then

So just run 3" on the cold side? My turbo I think hotside outlet vband is only 2 1/2" though. So whoever mentioned running larger on the hot, I dont think thats going to be possible. I have looked for something that would take me from 2 1/2 to 3" for the downpipe but cant find anything.

Run 3" on coldside and whatever you can on the hotside...