Need an 'emergency' detailing. Interior/Exterior for sale of car.

Guest evobound

Guest evobound

Sorry, not enough posts to post in the classified section.

I need an interior/exterior detail for the car so somebody can come and buy it. Car's a black 07, great shape, no major defects. Car has been smoked in, and driven the dog around a few times. There's some adhesive residue on the hood from a graphic.

Need the interior done more than the exterior, but would like to have both done.

Anybody available this weekend?

Thanks,

Blake 614-6342414

Guest evobound

Beast: yep, whole shebang. Can headliners be cleaned without fuckin' 'em up? Hmm. This is why I need a pro.

Shawn .. You can keep the turd, but I might take you up on the garage offer. s' too friggin cold to do in the driveway.

Beast: yep, whole shebang. Can headliners be cleaned without fuckin' 'em up? Hmm. This is why I need a pro.

Shawn .. You can keep the turd, but I might take you up on the garage offer. s' too friggin cold to do in the driveway.

Yeah, I just do it by hand. When I used to work for a car wash a friend stretched one out by mistake.

I used to smoke and when I quit I spent 4 hours detailing the inside of the Trans Am. Pet and stain remover + baking soda does a good job of getting rid of the smell, but you have to leave the baking soda in there for a day or 2 before vacumming it out.

I would have to agree on taking it to a place like Toyota direct for the exterior, but with smoke in the interior it will take more time to clean.