FS: $287 parts car (FX-16)

stan

I have a no-title, 1987 Toyota FX-16 that runs and drives. I was going to use the motor/tranny for an MR2 project I never completed. It has 211.9 miles and I don't have any history on the motor or tranny. The only thing I know about it is after sitting in the driveway for two months it started right up and I drove it into the garage. Just as I was about to start the job of pulling the engine (to sell the motor/tranny and scrap the rest) I thought I'd throw it out to the world to see if anyone wants the whole thing.

In short:

1987 Toyota FX-16.

Runs and drives.

A lot of rust.

Possibly minus a one seat (someone wants it for gaming).

Includes a new clutch and gasket set (although I think the gasket set is complete I can make no promises as the box was open when I got it).

$287 (hey, it's a 1987...)

Located near Springfield, Ohio.

Sorry so long-winded, but wanted to try and present all the of facts as I know them.

Any questions just ask.

thanks,

Stan

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Hmm I am looking for a new car. Is this FX-16 daily driver material? Could I also get some pics?

Says he dont have title.

Why dont you have a title?

Thanks for the bump killjoy.

I tried getting the title ("I'll send it to you as I can't find it right now". "I thought I sent it." "I'll send you another one." -??). I wasn't really concerned cause like I said it was going to be a parts car. I already had a guy who wanted it for a winter DD, but couldn't get the title...

$287?

Well it's a 1987, and 1+9 is 10 which is 2 in binary and the year is '87.

: )

Anyway, the price isn't written in stone and it's was just an initial price. Offer me $250 or $300 I'm not picky.

thanks,

Stan

Will I be able to get a junk title, though? I don't want to have a car I cannot register.

I don't know if you could or not (what would it need to qualify??). Sorry.

As far as it being a gts, it has some aero-parts on it, but I think it's just a FX-16 base.

thanks,

Stan