Wii Mod chip

robhawk

I was thinking the same thing. I'm debating on getting an original xbox or buying a cheap 360 and modding it.

that would not be a bad idea. get the arcade version and do the mod for the hard drive. also check this site out, i found on it youtube. i guess you can buy the game software for 35 bucks and u rip it in dvd format. it has a patch on it so you can play online without getting caught and booting you from live. its called www.everything4360.com

Wii modding is a li different animal, i modded my wii. First things first. Check your Serial against the database and get a guess what chipset you have, or if u want just open it up and find out. Order the approriate modchip and solder away. But be warned the solder points at VERY VERY small, similiar is size to .05mm mechincal pencil lead.

http://www.wiidrives.com/list

A modded original XBOX does much more specially with XBMC, if your into media. There isnt no 100% of not gettin banned from live with a 360 So thats up to you to decide if its worth it. I have an Xbox, X360, Wii, and PSP. All of them are modded by me except the 360 cause i use live too much.

Edited by demitrix

• 3 weeks later...