Pinks registration closed

Sam1647545489

I had my dad trying the phone and online nonstop since 11:59 with no luck they claim they were sold out after 12minutes. What bullshit their website was overloaded how did anyone get in is my question. Did anyone on this website get in?

Got my tickets. ..Spectator Tickets.

If any of you end up racing and make it to the money rounds, have some balls and go all-in. The show is *PINKS*, where the loser leaves with nothing. Put up the whole $1K and don't wuss out! None of this $500 shit.

Got my tickets. ..Spectator Tickets.

If any of you end up racing and make it to the money rounds, have some balls and go all-in. The show is *PINKS*, where the loser leaves with nothing. Put up the whole $1K and don't wuss out! None of this $500 shit.

:thumbdown

You don't even have to bet your $1000. If I make the cut I'm putting up $500. That way if I do lose I've got some money for gas and beer:woowoo:.

I had 5 phones and 2 computers going. We got the phones to ring probaly a dozen times but after one minute it would hang up. I got through on the website at around 12:30 and it said sold out I got through on the phone about 12:45 and they said they sold out in 11 minutes. I have a friend in cleveland that got a ticket through the website at 1pm. I know of another that was put on a waiting list over the phone and was later called and got a slot. The whole thing SUCKED I wrote a nasty email to Bader, Lot of good that will do.

Yeah it sucked trying to get through. I just used my phone and computer. Manged to get through on the computer at around 12:25. I got stuck on the pay portion. The page refused to load. The load bar just sat in the middle. I played the waiting game. The page never timed out it just finally loaded and I was able to pay and register. I was a little concerned at first when I read that spots were sold out in 12 minutes. I emailed them to verify that I did have a spot. Everything is a go.

my wife and i had 3 phones going and the computer trying to get in and the only luck i had was getting it to ring through about 10 times twice and both times it sounded like someone picked the phone up and hung it back up. my wife was able to get me on a waiting list at about 12:35 the lady said they was sold out in like 12min. or something like that and that they would call if they had any openings. so i figured they was just telling her that to make her feel better but at about 5:30 tonight while we were eating dinner they called and said they did their audit and found some double and tripple bookings and they had only a few spots open and asked if i still wanted in. so pinks here i come also this is on my birthday so maybe luck will be in my favor.