Who are these C-bus retards??

JuicedH22

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, to answer your question. Yes we do.

Pics of bimmer.

That's what I thought. I dont have many pics of my cars, but will post what I do in the right forum.

As was posted, 'Wanna Dig Race' on here is 'gibbyzracing' on your site. That's all I know.

yup, if you are registered, or would like to, this is good for a laugh

http://www.srdayton.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20422

http://www.srdayton.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20501

and the other dumbass on CSS

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39183

Yes, that was a blast. That was actually at Silverstone. It was so amazing to drive on the track that people like Hamilton had driven on the week before. (Silverstone is an F1 track in England for those that dont follow formula 1/grand prix)

Just so you guys know, this inbred hillybilly is now saying that you guys are too scared to race him.... but he also contridicted himself first by saying he had already raced you all..

All the columbus guys know me :D I know them all and Have raced with them all.

You can ask CR anything you want they didnt want to race it either.

LMAO i mglad you guys know that my cousins car is a 12 sec car. Call him on it. That car has went about 3 tenths slower than my car

If your cousin is the one with the nova, we DID call him on it, and he is too big of a pussy to race. keeps saying "i street race only" and he wont race at the track. The best line was that street racing was safer than the track.

If your cousin is the one with the neon, he DID get called out by SEVERAL cars for his famed streetracing, and he pussed out.

and this is why he claims he was banned from here..

The reason for being banned on Columbusracing. was because anthony couldnt take the heat. I called him and sevearal Other people out on there. I could care less about them I talk to alot of them and they wont say nothing to my face who cares. They roll race I know of 3 people that dig race there

Guest Wunna Dig Race
If your cousin is the one with the nova, we DID call him on it, and he is too big of a pussy to race. keeps saying "i street race only" and he wont race at the track. The best line was that street racing was safer than the track.

If your cousin is the one with the neon, he DID get called out by SEVERAL cars for his famed streetracing, and he pussed out.

and this is why he claims he was banned from here..

What neon? i know a kid on the west side with a Neon thats fast as hell but my cousin dont have a neon.

What neon? i know a kid on the west side with a Neon thats fast as hell but my cousin dont have a neon.

the neon kid is in the same gay twist3d cock ryd3z car club. Since you dont know the kid, I take it your cousin is the guy w/ the rusted over nova, that wont race on the track when he is called out.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
the neon kid is in the same gay twist3d cock ryd3z car club. Since you dont know the kid, I take it your cousin is the guy w/ the rusted over nova, that wont race on the track when he is called out.

He is the one with a primer nova that dont have any rust but there is bondo in the 1/4s because his tire is 33x28.5x15 About 4 inches too tall for stock 1/4 panels. I done that because his car was supposed to be more for the "UGLY" street racer style. I have drove the car with the alum head motor and the steel head motor because he hates the track. There isnt that much of a difference.

I like tim Hes a good kid.My cars are put up for the winter so cannot do anything till april

But heres the deal.

I'am from chillicothe and he knows me.Met him a few times and he seems to be a good kid,just lives in his own world and thats not a bad thing in my book.

But I will call him out on the street in any car he has and I know he has most of the cars and trucks he speaks of,Just not all of em.For $1000 cash and the car I have is only a mid to high 10 second car right now.And I guarantee I will take the cash.

Now I can back my shit up can you?I did not want to get into this but I know the real answer.

I also got a low 9 second high 8 second car in the works.the motor has already been 9.60's in nitrous form a 3300# car,now its being built for turbo.And anybody in chillicothe or anyplace else that knows me knows I'am not just talkin shit