Who are these C-bus retards??

JuicedH22

Guest chrishousley

JuicedH22 all I have to say is your a retard! Everyone has said they do not care anything about these so called losers you speak of but you insist on binging it up over and over! You need to just calm down and enjoy the site and stop causing shit needless to say! As I see it you are building yourself up to be the people that you are trying to find out about!

I am right next to you in Richmond, IN so anytime you in the BFE of Indiana stop on by and say hi.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JuicedH22 all I have to say is your a retard! Everyone has said they do not care anything about these so called losers you speak of but you insist on binging it up over and over! You need to just calm down and enjoy the site and stop causing shit needless to say! As I see it you are building yourself up to be the people that you are trying to find out about!

I am right next to you in Richmond, IN so anytime you in the BFE of Indiana stop on by and say hi.

ummm, dont think I have been anything but calm... and I also don't think I have even stayed on topic for this thread in quite some time (havent said a word about that assclown since i found out he was banned), I am clearly just fuckin around now ;)

PS, I know richmond, my grandparents actually live in Liberty. But I live in cincy, so dont make it that way but once a year at the holidays for the family get together.

Guest hotrodmama024

;)

:burn:

I find that statement amusing. Can I be #4 of the biggest ego....hmmm what can I say to bring out the ego?????

hotrodmama024 you suck. Your car slow! My pimped out JDM RIC3 mobile will whoop that ass. Are you ready for some slow dig races or what? I promise ya I will 100% back out......I mean not back out! I have a mustang GTR with a rotary and pistons! Runs 10's damit........10's! You have been officially called out! :asshole:

:D So will that get me the spot? ;) oh yeah almost forgot second account....main one is V8_What?

This what i was supposed to be mad about?? lol

Your on EVO BOY! Until Next year!!!!

Guest chrishousley
by next year it will "hopefully" be too late for ya!!! go see what I wrote in the winter projects thread!! I will be waiting to see that sponsored 9 sec mobile of yours!! :bs: :p