Who are these C-bus retards??

JuicedH22

EDIT: Apparently I need to clarify that I don't think these idiots are representative of c-bus and its scene. I just want to confirm that these guys are in fact retarded and full of shit.

In on page 3 I guess.

Those guys certainly don't represent columbus, I don't know if they are full of shit, but if the one guy is who I think it is, then yes he is a douchebag.

I have yet to read anything beyond the first post of this thread, but I hope our members have proven that we are, in fact, good people. Sadly, I doubt that they have lived up to that expectation. Time for me to read and find out...

Edit - I am pleasantly surprised

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the one with a primer nova that dont have any rust but there is bondo in the 1/4s because his tire is 33x28.5x15 About 4 inches too tall for stock 1/4 panels. I done that because his car was supposed to be more for the "UGLY" street racer style. I have drove the car with the alum head motor and the steel head motor because he hates the track. There isnt that much of a difference.

Trash. :lol:

-Marc

lol, this is what I am talking about.... never met someone so full of it...

Just stating his car can be jumped into and drive anywere he wanted to. Can yours? So your Vette is a 6 second street car? If so pm me some info and pix of it. Id love to see it. I love corvettes

LOL I have a 9 second Nova off the bottle. I drive it from chillicothe to columbus 45 mins to the edge on south west side(grovecity) cruise it around and then go to NTR(1hour45mins from my house) run 9.45 all day long and drive it home. Its a Stroked SBC with 4 speed and 488 gears I drive it everytime I get a chance. I would swap my gears to a 3.33 or a 373 to drive to florida. Hell I am planning taking it on the Power Tour and be a long hauler as soon as I reach my 8.90 goal.

the response:

you're a douchebag

A. When I raced on the street in Florida, I had a mid 10sec car on the bottle.

B. I was in my early 20's, and had no idea of the danger I was creating for myself and others

C. With 4.88 gears and a 4 spd, your cruising speed on the interstate would be somewhere around 4500-4800 @ 55mph, with the 31" tires

D. National trails wouldnt let you dip the 9's let alone run them all day long without all of the equipment required to do so...i.e. certified cage, window net, NHRA license, parachute, drivers suit.

I know this for the simple fact that we have been asked to leave NTR without the above in a low 9 second 3rd gen. Oh, did I mention that is was an NMCA Easy Street car? Ive been doing this for a long time. You, my friend are a liar. You make claims that you cannot prove. The more you talk, the worse you look. My car is in full legal NMCA Street Race trim. Thats right, you read it, LEGAL Street RAcing thru a sanctioning body with rules,and safety equipment and all, and they do it at a track if front of GOD and everybody. They even post times (oh no's)

There is more to winning a drag race than owning or driving a fast car. If you HAD a fast car, this would make sense to you.

I say, drive or trailer that POS to Dayton, then we'll DRIVE right down the interstate to Tri state(where the said POS will pass Tech) We will make 3 hits, Ill win all 3, take your money, then drive back to dayton straight up the interstate, and you can load it or drive it back to whatever dream world you live in and all of this will be behind us.

Personally, I think you wont take it to the track cause you know it wont pass tech.

Also, you said in one of your post, why spend money on brakes when drums would do, that way you can spend money on suspension in the rear, yet your car does have drum brakes, and leaf springs w/ slapper bars....why didnt you do the same. I bet you didnt even build it....you probably bought it from someone that "saw you coming" and convinced your weak mind that it was a 9 second car, so you bought it. with the 4.88, and a 4 speed, i bet it feels like a rocket to 50 mph.

\

Im gonna pass you so hard at the 1/8th, youll think you missed a gear, then your realize that you didnt, you are in 4th, and just dont have anymore motor

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I like tim Hes a good kid.My cars are put up for the winter so cannot do anything till april

But heres the deal.

I'am from chillicothe and he knows me.Met him a few times and he seems to be a good kid,just lives in his own world and thats not a bad thing in my book.

But I will call him out on the street in any car he has and I know he has most of the cars and trucks he speaks of,Just not all of em.For $1000 cash and the car I have is only a mid to high 10 second car right now.And I guarantee I will take the cash.

Now I can back my shit up can you?I did not want to get into this but I know the real answer.

What you calling me on this for. this mess is about my cousin lol. But I know your car. They are nice. It would be a fun race for sure

Guest Wunna Dig Race
From what i have heard Wunna dig race cant drive right now. So i am his personal driver. You want to race?

Shit you can drive it LOL. My shits sitting here collectiing dust lol. I am thinkin of takin the motor out and rebuiliding it

Guest RoundIIRacing
I like tim Hes a good kid.My cars are put up for the winter so cannot do anything till april

But heres the deal.

I'am from chillicothe and he knows me.Met him a few times and he seems to be a good kid,just lives in his own world and thats not a bad thing in my book.

But I will call him out on the street in any car he has and I know he has most of the cars and trucks he speaks of,Just not all of em.For $1000 cash and the car I have is only a mid to high 10 second car right now.And I guarantee I will take the cash.

Now I can back my shit up can you?I did not want to get into this but I know the real answer.

I think Round II neeeds some of that ($) action!

I think Round II neeeds some of that ($) action!

I DO NOT STREET RACE!!,DON'T NEED TO.But I will race tim and only tim on the street if thats what has to happen.I'am not a kid talking trash and those that know me know how I really feel about street racing.Don't like it.I grew out of that crap way back 15 years ago.probably when alot of you was still in elementary school

Guest RoundIIRacing
I DO NOT STREET RACE!!,DON'T NEED TO.But I will race tim and only tim on the street if thats what has to happen.I'am not a kid talking trash and those that know me know how I really feel about street racing.Don't like it.I grew out of that crap way back 15 years ago.probably when alot of you was still in elementary school

I can undrestand that,just lookin for some fun :cool: !Your the only person I have seen on here mention the kind of $ that makes me want to bring my rides out and play!

I can undrestand that,just lookin for some fun :cool: !Your the only person I have seen on here mention the kind of $ that makes me want to bring my rides out and play!

Well he keeps saying he will only do it for $1000 if he wants to loose that not a problem we can cover that.But it will never happen and it will not be because I will back out.If the roads were not ruined till spring since we got this snow today we could risk it and do it now like he wants.But the roads will be trashed because of sand and shit till spring so thats when it will have to be.we can run on RT 35 outside of town alot of room.late at night no major traffic.

Like I said before I hate to get shit started because I like the guy.But when you hear this shit all the time it gets old.Its not that easy to be fast.If so everyone would be wouldn't they?

Guest RoundIIRacing

Thats well put,It's always the same old bullshit on every forum,or every person standing with a buddies slow ass car talkin about "their fast 3 sec car at home",or they" have a friend that has a car",blah,blah,blah!Beware everyone,they're everywhere!

"The truth of the matter is that there is always someone faster,just when you think you have the shit,someone pulls up and dusts your ass,that's what keeps up experimenting,and building our cars up,hoping we can be the faster man/woman!"

...we can run on RT 35 outside of town alot of room.late at night no major traffic.

Like I said before I hate to get shit started because I like the guy.But when you hear this shit all the time it gets old.Its not that easy to be fast.If so everyone would be wouldn't they?

Anyone smell the bacon?

LOL

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Greg you met Me not my retard cosuin. I know he is a retard. I know how you felt about streetracing. You have told me before.IF I remember right when I was standing in your trailer at Pinks you told me that it wasnt worth it and that I was going to end up getting hurt or hurting someone. My cousin was in the stands watchin when I talked to you. I dont have a problem with you. But I will deffinatly tell him that you want to race him in the Spring. He was banned on here for something about trying to race someone IDK nor do I car honestly.

Anthony Unban him let him get his Word in on this subject.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Thats well put,It's always the same old bullshit on every forum,or every person standing with a buddies slow ass car talkin about "their fast 3 sec car at home",or they" have a friend that has a car",blah,blah,blah!Beware everyone,they're everywhere!

"The truth of the matter is that there is always someone faster,just when you think you have the shit,someone pulls up and dusts your ass,that's what keeps up experimenting,and building our cars up,hoping we can be the faster man/woman!"

LOL thats true. I know what his car runs and so does Gearhead on here. I will post a slip up later of him. Its not my problem idk why I am even worried about it. I just think people start shit when he cant back it up is wrong

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Well he keeps saying he will only do it for $1000 if he wants to loose that not a problem we can cover that.But it will never happen and it will not be because I will back out.If the roads were not ruined till spring since we got this snow today we could risk it and do it now like he wants.But the roads will be trashed because of sand and shit till spring so thats when it will have to be.we can run on RT 35 outside of town alot of room.late at night no major traffic.

Again you met me not him. I am backing him up because he was banned for some stupid shit. Go to what ever website the other guy is from and check it out. Its not me calling everyone out. Its him I could care less. There is a couple cars here I would love to race. First of all I wouldnt have you race on the street because I know how you feel about it. If I was 2 race you it would be at ODRA next year if you go.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
If this is referring to you think I may be a cop.You are waaaay off.And there would be no cops out that far anyway.

I know for sure greg is not a cop he is far from that. he is actually a really good guy.