Electric Fans?

Stimmel1647545512

Has anyone used this or similar one?

http://www.proformparts.com/mistore/productdisplay.php?sku=407948&hdwt=31101&loc=101&dealer=&company_id=100719

And would these be a good fan for my 1988 mustang GT, Im getting it for free so obvoisly its a good deal, but how bout performance of it and quality?

says it will only cool up to 250hp free is frre though if it doesn't work sell it

fyi I'm using dual fans from a 2.5 contour they pull close to 4000 cfm and can be had reasonable the junkyard

That sounds like something i am looking at doing, was it hard?

fab a mount for the shroud use a good 40 amp relay per fan and then either wire them to a temp switch or have them come on with the ignition only took me a couple hours, but thats what I do all day if you have to get a fan and everything it will make a good weekend project

Guest Removed

taruas fans have done ok for me in the past. they pull close to 3000 or so cfm.

always use the relay. and if the proform fans are anything like there oil pans, then thats why its free!

I had a 2000 CFM Mr. Gasket fan on my '51, it has a '97 Dodge EFI 360, and in stock trim, that setup is good for 230 HP. Mine has some mods, nothing crazy, but its definitely more powerful than stock, probably 30-40 HP more). I never had any overheating issues, even sitting in traffic in the middle of July. The Mr. Gasket finally bit the dust, so I upgraded to a Permacool rated at 2,950 CFM. Haven't had it out in any kind of warm weather yet, but I'm sure it'll be even better. Like Dave said, free is free, if it doesn't work, just sell it.