Fahrenheit #213

Guest evobound

Decided I shouldn't afford it.

Along with the vehicle, I did also purchase gap insurance and a flame suit. ;)

Ah ok was the insurance killin u? Evo's are the most expensive cars in the US to insure....they have like a 26* point rate at most insurance companies which is high as hell.

Nice Purchase.

I'm not going to argue with the quality of the APR product or ECS tuning as they're an outsanding shop as well...BUT when considering your software needs the two people at the top of the VAG tuning fields are APR and GIAC. When you can get local support for the GIAC @ Auto Assets in Powell I'm not sure why you'd go with anyone else.

Granted I'm buddies with those guys to take this as you will but I was a customer long before I was friends with them and my first purchase decision when I got my A4 was between APR and GIAC for the tune and I went with GIAC for the simple reason that I could go over to Powell if I ran into any problems. While ECS isn't far away...it's far enough if you're having software issues with your car.

my .02

Andy

Guest evobound

Thanks. I took my A4 to them before I decided it was time to retire it. Nice guys up there.

Options, options.

* edit:

Just saw the Scoob advertisement you posted. Those guys have bigger things to worry about than my little GTI :) My stock 0-60 is 6.1.