Im a noob....again

Guest 2jzT

My accounts keep getting disabled because I don't post or something. I've been on here for a while but dont post too much. This is my 4th name on here. I have had a bunch of random cars and most recently Im looking for a MKIV or a SC300. So if anyone knows of one let me know. Thanks

There's an sc300 for sale on here

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44873

welcome back to the site

That car is what got me to re-register on here. Too bad it sold before I even got a chance to take a look at it :(

From what my bud told me it sounded like a good car at a very good price. I'll just have to keep looking around I guess.

I'll just have to get the old poopstang running again. :D

welcome, description of your cars?

As of right now I only have 3. I'm hoping to make it two. Just want a daily driver civic with a MKIV supra single snail.

But the cars I have now are a 88 notchback with a built 347 5spd black, 99 cougar with a 3L escape motor swap, svt cams, and most of the bolt ons, and a 86 crx with a with a d16 turbo. Car weighs 1,384lbs but doesnt run any more =-(. The cougar has a big ass vaccume leak and the Mustang had a freeze plug blow out. Going to be fixing at least two of the cars tomorrow. And should be driving the poopstang in the snow :D

Welcome, what was your previous user name?

Can't remember now. I know it was rb26 something. I forget the end of it. That was my last name. Theres no way I can remember the first one I used. It was over 3 years ago now.

Guest hotrodmama024
As of right now I only have 3. I'm hoping to make it two. Just want a daily driver civic with a MKIV supra single snail.

But the cars I have now are a 88 notchback with a built 347 5spd black, 99 cougar with a 3L escape motor swap, svt cams, and most of the bolt ons, and a 86 crx with a with a d16 turbo. Car weighs 1,384lbs but doesnt run any more =-(. The cougar has a big ass vaccume leak and the Mustang had a freeze plug blow out. Going to be fixing at least two of the cars tomorrow. And should be driving the poopstang in the snow :D

I like the way you think about poopstangs! Welcome for the 4th time!