Weird or Weido?

NinjaNick

I went to post the emotion :weido: and you have to spell it WEIDO and not WEIRDO. ODD.

The view more emotions don't work when I click on them still Ben. Just the default ones on the left work when I click them. Never happened until the forums2 took place. What gives man? :dunno::wtf:

:zx10r::dirtbike::cruiser::biker::villagers::microwave::squid::penis::jewish::takeit::spammer::bitchfight::sheepfucker::moo::repent::picsorban::monkeypoo::repost::ky::broke::tree::siterocks::rant::nutswinger::popcorn: :pentacle: :beating::givemebeer::google::funnyshit::tits::ttiwwop::postwhore::owned::woo::bs::kneel::dj:

Works for me too.... sounds like a user error....

A possible ID10T error? :D

Just kidding, I was having the same issue as Nick with the view more smilies one my laptop at home. It must be a setting on that PC because it works just fine on my work PC. I'll try it again on the laptop at home and see if the issue has gone away.

The pop up window opens up and I can view all the emotions, it's just when I click on the emotion I want to use, it doesn't do anything. So, I have to lay my mouse on the emotion to see what the word for it is, and then type it in manually. :dunno: