Where to sight in a shotgun tomarrow

TheBussman1647545507

got it sighted in, big darby was a great range, a nice facility and a good staff. Even though it's an "outdoor range" you still sit inside a structure thats heated and shoot out a window. After I got the shottie sighted in I went and unloaded about 300 rds. of .22 that made the 45 minute trip out there worth while. Hunting sucked today though. I saw a nice 8 point in the morning but couldn't get a shot lined up in time before he saw me and ran away. Then after about 10:45 the snow came, then the freezing rain came after that. I'm lucky I made it out of my tree alive. There was a 1/2 inch of ice on the climbing pegs......

. Hunting sucked today though. I saw a nice 8 point in the morning but couldn't get a shot lined up in time before he saw me and ran away. Then after about 10:45 the snow came, then the freezing rain came after that. I'm lucky I made it out of my tree alive. There was a 1/2 inch of ice on the climbing pegs......

yea but the first part of the morning was awesome!!