Drove a 01 Jetta- Neat Car

hpfiend

Hey all,

Changed the oil/diagnosed a hesitating problem (90% sure its the coil pack) on a 2001 VR6 Jetta with 88,000 miles. To be honest I was impressed with this car- very nice ride quality, seemed quicker than I expected, and very solid feeling, I bet it would handle ok but I didn't take any turns to notice-

Shout out to you VW guys- I guess the maintenance costs may have a brighter side.

Hey all,

Changed the oil/diagnosed a hesitating problem (90% sure its the coil pack) on a 2001 VR6 Jetta with 88,000 miles. To be honest I was impressed with this car- very nice ride quality, seemed quicker than I expected, and very solid feeling, I bet it would handle ok but I didn't take any turns to notice-

Shout out to you VW guys- I guess the maintenance costs may have a brighter side.

German cars are all about fit and finish... hence the solid feel. Unfortunately that comes at a price, and that price is that is weighs 3200+ #'s. But, thanks for the jetta love :D