Where is all the Wii's?

boostedgtp

while some people on craigslist are asking stupid money for them, I found one new in the box for $350 and I took it.

My reasoning behind it was that I essentially paid $80 over retail so that I wouldn't have to stand in line and deal with all the crap. All of the best buys were supposed to have them Sunday, but they said to get there at 6am to get one. I'm not a big fan of the cold. If i was going to pay you $20/hr to stand in the snow to buy me one would you? I wouldn't either.

while some people on craigslist are asking stupid money for them, I found one new in the box for $350 and I took it.

My reasoning behind it was that I essentially paid $80 over retail so that I wouldn't have to stand in line and deal with all the crap. All of the best buys were supposed to have them Sunday, but they said to get there at 6am to get one. I'm not a big fan of the cold. If i was going to pay you $20/hr to stand in the snow to buy me one would you? I wouldn't either.

Ours sold for $350 Plus $12 shipping on e-bay.

Ours sold for $350 Plus $12 shipping on e-bay.

yeah, I think that's fair for them. If retail was $350 I would have still paid it, so why be so pissed about it anyway? Now...I'm not paying the $400+ that some people are asking, that's a bit much.