FS: Gently used Nintendo Wii

TheHaze

I've had a Wii for about 11 months and rarely play it. It works great and is in like-new condition and I even still have all the original packaging and manuals. Comes with everything that a new one would except the newer remote wrist strap and it will come with a Classic controller, brand new in packaging(you can play the older Nintendo games with this once you download them). I can take pics if you really need me to. I'm just asking the cost of what I payed for it, plus you get a free brand new classic controller($20).

$250 firm

:thumbup:

I've had a Wii for about 11 months and rarely play it. It works great and is in like-new condition and I even still have all the original packaging and manuals. Comes with everything that a new one would except the newer remote wrist strap and it will come with a Classic controller, brand new in packaging(you can play the older Nintendo games with this once you download them). I can take pics if you really need me to. I'm just asking the cost of what I payed for it, plus you get a free brand new classic controller($20).

$250 firm

:thumbup:

I'm surprised that not more people jumped on this. It seriously looks brand new and works like brand new and comes with all the plastic and original pristine box.

Already spoke with him yesterday and Im picking this up.
There are no dibs.....

Due to some past issues with people replying to ads and calling "dibs", which is basically claiming all rights to a sale, we wish to post our policy on this subject.

"Calling dibs" isn't valid here. There are many reasons for this.

1. Seller has the ultimate right to sell to whoever he chooses, as well as the right to refuse to sell to someone for whatever reason.

2. Seller could have this item advertised in the regional forum, classified forum, and maybe 10 other websites and the local newspaper. Its impossible to claim "dibs" on a sale that you might not have seen first. You might be the first to reply in a thread, but that doesn't mean 10 people have already emailed the seller about it.

3. Calling "dibs" sometimes makes other potential buyers lose interest in the sale. This really sucks when the guy calling "dibs" is just a dreamer or is trying to lowball the seller, and ends up not buying the item. The other buyers will probably be long gone by then, and have bought similar items from someone else.