bad night 6/9

SpaceGhost

I had to dismount at 80mph on 71 south. long story, i'll explain later after legal and i can type better. I was out wth a bunch of COLUMBUS racing and those guys jumped into action with a couple of them pulling me out of the left lane so I didn't get run over. They saved my life I think. I had al my gear on, no drinkng either.

0610072231.jpg

0610072216.jpg

that is only some of the road rash on the left side. Most caused by the inside of the jacket. I have others but posting pics of my bare ass is not something you or I want to see on the net. :D

broken right wrist - had sugery already iwill need more in a few weeks.

broken right ankle, surgery tomorrow

sprained left hip, knee, and ankle.

my foot is blue from what I think are a couple of broken bones in my foot above my pinky toe.

road rash on my "love handle" on my left side, on both legs, and both arms.

All injuries are on my limbs. no head and torso injuries, the Icon jacket and Helmut did their job. BTW, the icon helmut I had on I bought lastyear at iron pony for $50. I worked perfect and they still have some. I know a few people on here have the same helmut, it works great. :thumbup: